Tuesday, 21 July 2015

interrail '15

In June, I went interrailing for 22 days with five of my close friends. We visited eight countries and ten different cities, each of which a wholly different (and amazing) experience. I honestly can't put into words how incredible it was. If you have the chance, don't think twice! I won't go into much detail about exactly what I thought of each place because, I don't know, I just feel like no two people can ever share the exact same experience. But that's the beauty of travel! I'll just let the photos do the talking.

(prepare yourselves for a seriously photo-heavy post)

follow me on bloglovin'

// amsterdam //

















// berlin //














// prague //










































// bratislava //









// banska bystrica //












// budapest //











// zagreb //






// plitvice lakes //







// lake bled //



















// venice //











// rome //














Hope you enjoyed flicking though these as much as I enjoyed reminiscing. 


lots of love,
anna x